Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Resolutions -- not exactly

I'm not one for making New Year resolutions, they seem a setup for failure to me. But I usually like to think positively about the upcoming year and all the possibilities it holds.
I have learned so much over the years because of the great educators that are out there on the web who are willing to share their experiences and knowledge.  Some of them write great blogs, some tweet links to wonderful resources and offer introductions to other extraordinary teachers, while others share their knowledge through webinars. There is a wealth of information available to teachers who want to join these innovators.  Please join me and check out some of the wonderful happenings in ed-tech!
I look forward to 2011 and all the new and exciting things I can learn and share.  
Oh, and maybe I will make an effort to organize my social media links and blogs...

1 comment:

  1. The people are very lucky to have this blog because it has better knowledge.
    www.adtechps.com

    ReplyDelete